When you start with any business or when you invest money in any investment program you invest a lot of money and obviously you expect good returns, but when you start a marketing website or in advertising you need more expertise rather than money. Here are few key points that might help you in marketing your import/export business :
- Social Media- A New Identity
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are to name a few are trending social media platforms. When we talk about being on social media platforms it’s not just about creating an account you have to be active and be efficient if you want to tell people that your company exists.
The way you present yourself on social media platforms is mostly similar to the way you present to someone personally. In the mind of any person who is viewing your website, you are creating your image in the mind of the viewer. Interact in all kinds of import/export groups show how much you know and help others. This is a way you can connect and project your product. Also, don’t just restrict to importers/exporters but interact with other people, you don’t have to always ‘market’ your product but increasing visibility is another aspect.
Don’t stress yourself by creating an account on every platform. If you have your visibility on two-three popular social networks you are good to go. Don’t try to copy others because every company is different and have different needs.
2. Small Little Things
- Be Best: When you are facing the world digitally, you need to be the best. If you feel something is wrong and you have a solution to it try to face it in a professional manner. It is best not to include your personal opinions just work to the point.
- Project Knowledge: Always keep yourself up to date with what’s happening around you. It is important to be through with everything but it is even more important to share and help what you know. There are many social networking sites where people ask various kinds of questions related to all kinds of fields. Always look out for questions that you think you can answer and let people know you are present.
- No silly mistakes: Always work on your grammar, correct grammar and good vocabulary is a sign of intelligence and creates a good image in the mind of the reader.
- Help others and you will be helped: It is good to share even the simplest thing as what seems normal or not much important might be of valuable importance to others.
- Teaching a noble work: Let’s see this and understand. When you start a new business you think you know nothing about the new sector but this where you make a mistake. There are a lot of things when you start a new business, you might not have knowledge about what to do next, but you know what you did. You can always put up videos on youtube, give online classes or answer questions related to your knowledge.
3. Give a Site to Web
“We don’t just sell websites, we create websites that SELL.”― Dr. Christopher Dayagdag, who has created 3000+ websites globally in the last 10 years and his company was also awarded in the field of web design, his company holds great knowledge about search engine optimization, digital marketing and social media management and has been awarded by multiple local and global bodies.
Reaching a website comes with no cost and so is the case in creating a website too. Without even spending a penny you can create a website, you can present yourself, you can build a network with all the potential customers.
In order to create an authentic and interactive website, you should first refer to websites of other companies then create your own website with the appropriate color scheme, fonts, graphics and include pictures. But any small particular used should make sense meaning you should be answerable why you used any of the particular. It doesn’t matter how much information is there on your website, what matters is the quality of information.
4. Advertising and Marketing
Marketing is a means of showing that your company exists. Good marketing can save a huge amount of money of advertising. Or even if you have a budget for advertising then also you need to have a plan of action of how you are going to invest it because advertising can be really costly. Plan of work will help you keep track that whatever you want your audience to know about you is reaching to them in a form desired by you. Also, business never is done for your own profit, it should always include the interests of others.
When you talk about marketing you can always reach out to your customer directly(B2C) or you can reach via social networking sites. Also, in a professional industry, you need the help of media or in other words press. All the content, stories blogs will be there on your website but you need to showcase yourself publicly as well, here you can send a press release call out to journalists and other competing companies. But make sure your press release is short and crisp. Reach out to everyone with respect.
Also as an importer/exporter company, you attend other press conferences too! To build contacts and show that you exist.
Visit Our Official Website-: https://www.expostall.com